posted 6 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Posted with ToGo

EPIX - 30 day Trial Subscription free

https://www.epix.com/freetrial/FYC17 

Link is corrected. One trial account per person. Movies and More.
Trial accounts are limited and given away on a first come first-served basis.

Post modified for time allowed for free trial  changed to 30 days now.

25 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 23, 2017 @ 9:01pm
rated:
There was a problem activating your invite code. Please contact EPIX.. User coupon Could not find a valid coupon..

rated:
don't work

rated:
Click on what is epic. Then click faqs . It will eventually have a banner that says get epix free trial. That worked for me.

rated:
Thanks! The info on clicking the banner is what worked finally for me.

rated:
There was a problem activating your invite code. Please contact EPIX.. User coupon Could not find a valid coupon..

rated:

rated:
Followed the banner suggestion and it worked flawlessly. Of note - did this on a PC (not tablet/etc). I think it's because the link up top is different than the link you get via the banner, slightly (code appended to end). https://www.epix.com/freetrial/FYC17   in my case

rated:
I believe you need to have a TV provider.

rated:
Just corrected the link.

rated:
JINX  said: I believe you need to have a TV provider.
I successfully subscribed and chose Comcast though I only have internet through Comcast.
Interestingly no email confirmation yet.
Hope I don't end up paying for this FREE Trial to Comcrap next month.

rated:
The link now shows it is only a 30 day trial.  

rated:
mcgrail0007 said:   The link now shows it is only a 30 day trial.  
Looks like they have reached their limit.

rated:
I just signed up for the Free 30 day trial.

rated:
I get Epix in my cable account - Do you need to pay extra for this?

rated:
No, it says no credit card needed and no information they could use to bill you is asked for other than an email account.

rated:
30 days trial now.

rated:
Post modified for time allowed for free trial changed to 30 days now.

rated:
Previous subscriber. Was able to sign up.

rated:
I like this, will go for itWe Get Big Movies.
Sign up for an EPIX Free Trial!Watch EPIX anywhere. No credit card required. 30-Day Free Trial.

rated:
I am still fighting with CBS All Access, took the free trial, cancelled in time  and was still charged.
Worst thing is I never watched anything, no service for my zip code

rated:
I signed up yesterday and can access Epix on my computer, but not on my TV. I tried activate device - Android TV, but then it asked for a 6-digit code that I don't know how to obtain. Also, as for others, it doesn't give any notice how long this trial lasts.

rated:
pokapol said:   I signed up yesterday and can access Epix on my computer, but not on my TV. I tried activate device - Android TV, but then it asked for a 6-digit code that I don't know how to obtain. Also, as for others, it doesn't give any notice how long this trial lasts.
  on your android TV the EPIX app will give you the 6 digit code.

rated:
Anyone having trouble with the Roku Epix app? Seems to do nothing more than crash. Very often.

rated:
vadeltachi said:   Anyone having trouble with the Roku Epix app? Seems to do nothing more than crash. Very often.
Working fine with mine.
Watched Star Trek Beyond last night.

rated:
My Epix app worked fine on the Roku but kept locking up on the Fire Stick.  I had to completely uninstall the app since clearing cache and data and rebooting didn't work.  It has been working fine since then so you should try an uninstall and start over.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017