posted 3 days ago by
DizzyT71
<3MomWallet<3

Posted with ToGo

AmazonBasics 100-pk. AA Performance Alkaline Batteries
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Performance-Alkaline-Batteries-100-Pack/dp/B01B8R6PF2 

Amazon has AmazonBasics 100-pk. AA Performance Alkaline Batteries on sale for $17.30 with with free shipping using Prime or orders of $49 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE ) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

Deal Notes: This is now the lowest price ever from Amazon according to Camelcamecamel

• Pack of 100 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
  • Improved anti-corrosion components and new zinc composition resulting in 10-years anti-leakage shelf life
  • Designed to provide reliable and lasting performance for both high and low drain devices
  • Short Circuit Preventive Washer (SPW) prevents leakage and heat built up in case of misuse
  • Batteries are made in Indonesia using Japanese technology
  • 10-year Shelf Life

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 12,793 customer reviews.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
~~ FREE Shipping on orders over $35

rated:
Is this brand worth it, or do they run out of "juice" faster than name brand batteries?

rated:
MindfulMyrtle said:   Is this brand worth it, or do they run out of "juice" faster than name brand batteries?

I've been using them for years and I see no difference between them and the Duracells I used to use.

rated:
You can never have too many batteries.

Wait!

You can have too many batteries?

Never mind.

rated:
These batteries seem to work really well.
I've tried (for many years) the Costco Kirkland batteries and they don't last as long, and they also leak/corrode.
Ikea batteries are also "weak", but I haven't had problems with them leaking/corroding.
AcDelco (Menards cheap) are similar to the Ikea ones.

rated:
Mine came up as $16.52. Either way, great deal, thanks OP!

rated:
Odd size, but my kids have a Nerf gun that uses them and my favorite flashlight does too.

rated:
Thanks OP. The price now is $15.78

Also get $5 Prime Panty credit:
Amazon said: FREE No-Rush Shipping
Choose FREE No-Rush Shipping, and we’ll automatically apply a $5 Prime Pantry reward to your account once this order ships. You can use this reward by logging on to Amazon. com or browsing your Kindle device. Fill up your Prime Pantry box with items you want to purchase, and we’ll automatically apply the reward at checkout. Limit one $5 reward per one Prime Pantry order. Offer redemption requires customers to be in the U.S.
This No-Rush reward expires on Aug 13, 2017.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017